Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's turtle's day

Recently my brother and I have found that our turtle always feels very bored. The turtle usually hangs around in the dining room, or randomly stops by our bedrooms, without drawing my families' attention, however. Because the turtle can't express its emotion by body languages or voices like other pets, hardly can we understand what's the turtle thinking. As a result, my brother and I occationally forget to take good care to it.
This afternoon, my brother and I decided to take our turtle to the play ground in campus near our house.Our turtle seemed very excited, eagerly looking around the surroundings! We placed it on the ground to let it crawl around freely. Some children saw the turtle, immidiately gathered around it, and wanted to tease the turtle. We also had fun time with those children and our turtle.
We are in deed sorry for it about not paying much attention to the turtle. But our turtle must feel happier today than before.

No comments: