Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Favorite Song

This is the theme song of a Disny picture "Lion King".

There's a calm surrender,
To the rush of day,
When the heat of the rolling world,
Can be turned away,
An enchanted moment,
And it sees me through,
It's enough for this restless warrior,
Just to be with you,

Can you feel the love tonight?
It is where we are,
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer,
That we got this far,
And can you feel the love tonight,
How it's laid to rest?I
t's enough to make kings and vagabonds,
Believe the very best

When I was in the elementary school, my mother bought me the video tape of "Lion King". Immiadately, this movie appealed to me. In that period of time, I could watch that movie everyday after dinner. It's definitely my favorite movie during that time. The song "Can you feel the love tonight" with a beautiful melody and lyrics also touched me deeply. I've always wanted to recommend this movie to everybody.

No comments: