Thursday, March 13, 2008

Self-Introduction(v1.0)

My name is Bill. I live in Taipei and my home is not far from school. It takes me only 20minutes to drive to school so I consider that maybe I can go home every day this semester. I have a brother, who is 6 years younger than me.

I studied at ChanKuo Senior High School. I didn't do it well on my Joint Collage Entrance Exam, so I entered Mechanical Engineering Department of National Taiwan University . After studing one year, I found out that I wasn't interested in it at all. I talked to my parents about going to study medical school and they both encouraged me to do it. Life in the cram school was not easy but I told myself I would make through it . I did very well on my interview which was taken by teachers in ChangGung University. When I found my name on the entrance list on the Internet, I was very happy.

That is my learning progress.

No comments: