Thursday, May 15, 2008

Free writing

This morning I woke up late and because of that I almost got late to class. My alarm clock was broken. I did not know at all. When I felt sunlight shine, it was 9:40 and I had class on 10:00. I got off bed and ran into bathroom to do washing. I don’t like to hurry in the morning, because it makes me quite nervous. I would like to get up earlier and have plenty of time to enjoy some music and my breakfast, but I seldom do so due to not sleeping well. Not sleeping well is a common syndrome in modern life. People are busy at business hours but they can not have their free time to do what they want. For example jogging mountain limbing. Students always spent their time in cram school. Doctors always spend theit time in hospital. Suddenly, I feel that my future career life to be a doctor could be boring. Therefore, I should find something I like now otherwise I might get crazy under the heavy pressure my future job will put on me. I want to learn how to play violin because I think it is cool, and my dream is one day I can play in national band. I think that after I find out my hobby for a lifetime, I will be happy even I have such a heavy job.

No comments: